Thursday, February 7, 2013

Daily Look: Primary Colors



Sweater: Victoria's Secret // Skirt: Forever 21 // Boots: Banana Republic // Earrings: Loft // Bracelets: Ann Taylor // Lips: Revlon Certainly Red // Nails: Butter London Gobsmacked // Sunglasses: via Marshall's

While primary colors might conjure up images of finger paints, this outfit proves that they can actually work for the over-six set. I normally don't think to pair red and yellow, but since this skirt did it for me, I decided to up the ante with red lips and yellow earrings. I wasn't sure if I would like the combination of colors generally reserved for fast food restaurants and condiments, but I ended up liking it.

What are your favorite color combinations? Do you ever wear primary colors?

1 comment:

Sam said...

This looks awesome! Your lips look amazing!