Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Daily Look: Bow-Tied in Boerne



Shirt, Shoes: Banana Republic // Skirt: J. Crew // Shoes: Diba via DSW // Bracelets: Forever 21, Gift // Bag: Target // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

This is the outfit that I wore when Sam and I went shopping in Boerne last weekend. It's a really charming town with tons of cute little shops full of pretty clothes, home goods, and antiques. We had a great time perusing the merchandise, but at the end of the day I bought only a pair of shoes--the same pair that Sam got! They were just way too good of a deal to pass up.

Do you ever buy the same clothes as your family or friends, or are you afraid you'll be caught wearing them on the same red carpet?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love your blouse! I'm a sucker for anything that can be tied into a bow haha!
Nah, my friends and I dress differently so there is little danger of the 'Who Wore It Better' debacle. :P

m said...

that second picture of you is flawless. you look adorable!