Monday, July 30, 2012

Daily Look: Passion Print

Dress & Earrings: Francesca's // Shoes: CL by Laundry via ModCloth // Beaded Bracelet: Vintage // Bow Bracelet: H&M

It was a great weekend, hanging out at my company retreat at the JW Marriot. Unfortunately, I totally forgot my camera, so I can't share any of my outfits! I did manage to snap a few in this floral dress that I borrowed from my mom's closet for Sunday dinner. I love the colors and the way it moves in the wind; good job mama! Do any of your moms have closets that you can shop in, or is the generation gap too wide?


Katherine said...

Love shopping in my mom's closet too! : ) You can find great pieces, like this one.

Wendy said...

Very cute dress, kudos to your mom for having such item in her closet! I don't really borrow anything from my mom... shoes, probably. XD

m said...