Monday, July 30, 2012

Daily Look: Passion Print



Dress & Earrings: Francesca's // Shoes: CL by Laundry via ModCloth // Beaded Bracelet: Vintage // Bow Bracelet: H&M

It was a great weekend, hanging out at my company retreat at the JW Marriot. Unfortunately, I totally forgot my camera, so I can't share any of my outfits! I did manage to snap a few in this floral dress that I borrowed from my mom's closet for Sunday dinner. I love the colors and the way it moves in the wind; good job mama! Do any of your moms have closets that you can shop in, or is the generation gap too wide?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love shopping in my mom's closet too! : ) You can find great pieces, like this one.
Katherine
www.jagstyle.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Very cute dress, kudos to your mom for having such item in her closet! I don't really borrow anything from my mom... shoes, probably. XD

m said...

FULL SKIRT. DROOL.