Saturday, February 2, 2013

Runway to Reality: Pierre Balmain Spring 2013

It may not be spring yet--as I sit here typing, it's 8 degrees outside--but there was still plenty of inspiration to be had on the Spring 2013 runways. One of my favorite shows was Pierre Balmain, which was chock full of girly looks with a bit of an edge. I would absolutely love to wear this flirty outfit, and with some tights, it could even work for winter.


Besides the fact that this outfit is ridiculously adorable, it's also ridiculously wearable, and would be simple to re-create on a regular girl's budget. Just pair a colorful moto jacket with a full floral skirt and you're good to go. Here's my version:



Pierre Balmain




This feminine outfit looks perfect with peachy pink makeup and the perfect high ponytail (not that my hair is long enough).

Would you wear this look for less? 

No comments: