Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Daily Look: They Say it's Your Birthday







Sweater: Loft // Blouse, Earrings, Bracelet: Banana Republic // Jeans: Forever 21 // Boots: Urban Outfitters // Bracelet: H&M

I am wearing this look to go to dinner with my husband for my birthday. We're not going anywhere too dressy (hey, we live in the Midwest!), so I'm keeping it casual but fun in another layered look. Silk blouses are perfect for layering because they don't add bulk, which is great when you're wearing one under a fitted sweater.

4 comments:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Your outfit looks so cute. Love your shoes!

Lauren said...

Thank you! The best part about those shoes is that they're comfy and easy to walk in.

Sheryl said...

I'm loving the blouse under that sweater. So unexpected and the pop of colour is gorgeous.

Lauren said...

Thank you! I'm having fun experimenting with what I can layer under my sweaters this winter.