Monday, June 11, 2012

Daily Look: Beads and Bows



Blouse: Banana Republic // Skirt: American Apparel // Shoes: BC Footwear via Endless // Earrings: Target // Ring: Vintage

It is wild wrapping up all of the end of the year paperwork, but I am hoping to keep the stress at bay by finishing out the year in calming blue. I love this top because it has so many unique details, and moves from casual to work appropriate seamlessly. Plus, cotton is definitely my friend in these warmer months. The whole look was pretty muted, so I added a pop of excitement with these red vintage-inspired wedges. I like to think of red as a neutral, but I know some people would say it just doesn't match. Do you like to wear shoes that match your outfit, or do you experiment with different color combinations?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love that skirt so much. I've been looking for a cute pleated skirt; I probably should have bought that one!