Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daily Look: Summer Whites



Shirt: H&M // Skirt: Anthropologie // Shoes: Diba via DSW // Bracelet: Francesca's // Nails: Forever 21 Neon Green and Orange // Lips: MAC Girl About Town

While I certainly don't buy the old-school fashion rule that you need to wait until after Memorial Day to wear white, I do think that bright white clothing is perfect for a warm summer day. It helps keep you cool and just looks fresh and clean. Of course, being the klutz that I am, white is sometimes scary to wear because it's such a magnet for stains. In fact, I avoided white clothes completely when I was younger for that very reason.

Are you a fan of wearing white? Do you break it out only during the summer, or do you wear it year-round? Or do you avoid it

3 comments:

Sam said...

This is such a pretty look. I love white, but as evidenced by my white skirt covered in what seem to be tiny rust stains, it is way too hard to keep clean!

Wendy said...

Very pretty outfit! I love your sandals! Your neon green nail polish is love. :)

Lauren said...

Thanks Wendy! I'd been looking for a bright green polish for a long time before I found this one.