Thursday, December 20, 2012

Daily Look: Happy Holidays



Sweater: Banana Republic, Necklace // Skirt: Gap // Shoes: Urban Outfitters // Bracelets: Forever 21 // Earrings: Francesca's // Tights: Loft

I wanted to wear a Christmas-colored outfit to go with my red and green manicure, so I paired my favorite sweater--in case you hadn't noticed, I wear it a lot--with golden jewelry. I decided to keep the rest of the outfit basic black to avoid going too literal. Then again, I don't own a green skirt, and if I did, I can't honestly say that I wouldn't have taken this way too far and wound up looking like an elf.

Do you wear more red and green during the holidays? Do you ever wear them together?

2 comments:

twinmom said...

Pretty! Love the outfit, and the Christmasy nails!

m said...

I love your christmas nails!