Friday, December 21, 2012

Daily Look: Red and Green



 Shirt: Old Navy //  Pants: J. Crew // Boots: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack // Earrings: Francesca's // Belt: Aldo // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I am decked out in Christmas colors today, running last minute errands and fighting some blustery wind. This is basically the only time of the year that I appreciate cold weather, and this front arrived just in time to get me in the Christmas spirit. It may not be a white Christmas, but I think some cocoa and Christmas cookies might be in order!

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across
this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
I'm hoping to give something again and help others such as you aided me.
Here is my homepage ; satilik daireler bursa