Saturday, December 22, 2012

Outfit Inspiration: Amanda Seyfried's Casual Style

Christmas is just around the corner, and it's time for me to buckle down and finish up all those last-minute tasks that inevitably pile up. I'll be spending this weekend running errands, baking cookies, wrapping presents, and (if there's still time) relaxing with my family. I saw this picture of Amanda Seyfried walking her dog and immediately thought that this outfit would be perfect inspiration for this busy weekend.


She looks adorable, but she also looks incredibly comfortable, and I love how the leather jacket ties everything together. I decided to re-create this outfit in a more budget-friendly way for the non-movie-stars among us. Each piece in my version is under $100 (sorry, dogs not included).

Amanda Seyfried's Style




How will you be spending this weekend? Do you have any more dressy events, or are you going for the cute and casual look? 

No comments: