Friday, March 29, 2013

Daily Look: And Red All Over (Again)



Shirt: Banana Republic // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Aldo // Earrings: Nordstrom Rack // Bracelet: Banana Republic Factory // Ring: Vintage

Hooray, a short week! It was a touch cool yesterday morning, so I was unable to wear the pastel skirt I had set out for the last work day before Easter break, but I'm not complaining. The weather felt great, and not wearing jeans on jeans day was kind of a wild whim anyways.  I only considered such a thing because I so love to dress up for holidays.

Since I had a last minute change of plans, I went for my old standby--colorful jeans and stripes. I'll admit, I wear this outfit a lot; it is just so easy and, well, I just like it!

Do you have outfits that you are continually drawn to?

No comments: