Saturday, March 9, 2013

Daily Look: Pants on Fire



Shirt, Shoes: J. Crew // Jeans: Gap // Bracelets: Forever 21 // Earrings: Loft // Lips: MAC Peach Blossom

I wore this outfit last weekend to a birthday lunch for my mom and her best friend from college. Like Sam, I went with colorful denim, pairing these fire engine red jeans with a leopard print shirt that I got on super-duper sale after Christmas. Yeah, I already have a leopard print button-down, but I wear it so ridiculously often that I decided it would make sense to buy another one, especially if that other one was under $20. The lighter color of this version actually feels more springlike, if that makes any sense, so I think I'll get plenty of use out of both.

Do you ever buy multiple versions of the same (or similar) items of clothing?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just became your newest follower and am loving the leopard print with red! especially paired with the nude flats and that pop of blue on your nails! i absolutely agree that the lighter leopard print is more spring like and my closet is full of similar pieces--when you love something you have to have it all right? xo

http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Thanks Megan! We're happy to have you.