Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Daily Look: Blue It



Blouse: J. Crew // Pants, Necklace, Bracelets: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Nine West // Earrings: Francesca's // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Lips: MAC Girl About Town

As Sam has mentioned before, we both have a hard time finding pants that are both cute and work-appropriate. I don't know why, but I end up trying on zillions of pairs only to leave the store empty-handed, head hung low in pantsless shame. One pair gives me saddlebags, another flattens my butt into a pancake (please tell me I'm not the only one). But in these printed babies I've finally found a pair of work pants that I'll actually enjoy wearing. They fit the way they're supposed to and have a fun (but not too crazy) pattern to boot.

Do you tend to reach for pants or a skirt?

No comments: