Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Daily Look: TSHA Trip



Jacket and Sweater: Loft // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Franco Sarto via Marshall's // Earrings: Francesca's // Ring: Asos

I took a trip to Dallas for a speech conference last weekend, and broke out my shiny new wedges. There was a lot of power walking from presentation to presentation, so new shoes were probably a poor choice, but it's so hard to resist something new! Luckily, I packed sneakers for the following day. Next time I'll remember to save these babies for a less athletic day!

Is your newest clothing item automatically your favorite?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute. I love this color combination. And yes, my favorite things are my newest things, and my old stuff is boring old crap by comparison. That is, until the new stuff isn't new any more, ha!

Kate said...

I love your pants. Super cute!

Kate from Clear the Way