Friday, June 7, 2013

Daily Look: Devil with a Blue Dress



Dress: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Me Too via Marshall's // Earrings: Loft // Lips: Milani Rose Hip

I got this dress in the mail yesterday and wasted no time before wearing it. It's a perfect summer dress because it slips on over my head, belts at the waist, and is made from wrinkle-free jersey. I can totally imagine tossing it in a suitcase for a vacation, wearing it to work, or just throwing it on to run errands. I love versatile clothes because they're so easy to wear and they really make me feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

What items of clothing do you find to be the most versatile pieces in your wardrobe?

2 comments:

Kiley Kate said...

Gorgeous dress, and your toes even match! I love the shirttail hemline that retailers seem to be using lately too, it just adds a little something extra.

Lauren said...

Thanks Kiley Kate! I'm a total sucker for a shirttail hemline these days. So many of my recent purchases have them!