Monday, June 10, 2013

Daily Look: White Lace Pants



Shirt: Gap // Pants, Necklace: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Nine West // Sunglasses: via Marshall's // Lips: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick

Although I'd still describe myself as more of a skirts girl (at least when it comes to dressy clothes), I've been building up my collection of work pants slowly but surely. Cute pants are everywhere right now, so I've been having a much easier time finding them in the right fit, length, color, etc. As you may have noticed, for me, that means slim, tapered, and cropped. I prefer this kind of pant because I find it the most flattering, and I like that it means I can wear either heels or flats. When you're on your feet as much as I am, it just doesn't make sense to buy clothes that only work with heels. Plus, I like the versatility of being able to dress my clothes up or down.

Are you team pants or team skirts? And what does your ideal pair of pants look like?

No comments: