Thursday, April 24, 2014

Daily Look: Breezy Blouse



Shirt: J. Crew // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Banana Republic // Earrings: Target // Sungasses: via Marshall's // Rings: Madewell, Etsy // Lips: Mary Kay Firecracker

I bought this blouse at J. Crew over the weekend while Sam was in town. I browse J. Crew a lot, but I don't often pull the trigger because my idea of a reasonable price does not always coincide with theirs. I often grab something from the sale section and immediately put it back because it's still a million dollars (I mean, not literally, but it might as well be). But this time, the getting was good, and I left with 2 tops and a much-needed hat, none of which cost more than $20. My husband described this particular shirt as Bohemian, which is definitely not my usual style, but I love how soft and gauzy it is, and I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of use out of it throughout the year (full disclosure: I've already worn it twice in the 5 days I've owned it).

What stores are you always looking for a bargain in?

3 comments:

kay9311 said...

I love when Madewell has their sale on sale- thats where several of my key wardrobe pieces have been picked up. I love your manicure though! bummed you didn't note the color

Lauren said...

Madewell has some great deals, especially in the stores. My nails are Essie Where's My Chauffeur?

kay9311 said...

Thanks for sharing!