Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Daily Look: Lady Tux



Shirt: The Limited // Pants: Zara // Shoes: Nine West // Earrings: Nine West // Bracelets: Ann Taylor // Rings: Madewell // Watch: Seiko // Lips: MAC Girl About Town // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

After seeing this picture of Angelina Jolie looking stunning in a tuxedo at the Baftas, I knew I had to try out the menswear trend. Sam gave me this tuxedo-style shirt as a present last Christmas, and I paired it with jacquard trousers she gave me the Christmas before last (thanks Sam!). I first wore this outfit to dinner on our spring break cruise several weeks ago, but I decided to re-wear it for work since it's such a professional look.

Are you into the menswear look?

3 comments:

Julie said...

I have that exact same shirt from the limited, only it has sleeves! Interesting.

Style by Joules

Lauren said...

Ooh, I bet it's awesome with sleeves!

Sam said...

I was intrigued when I saw the title of this post and am totally blown away! So chic!