Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Daily Look: Birthday Sparkles



Top: Anthropologie // Cardigan, Earrings: Loft // Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters // Booties: Asos // Bracelet: J. Crew // Lips: MAC Girl About Town

It was absolutely freezing on my birthday, but that didn't stop me from having some fun with my wardrobe. I went for polka dots and sparkles punctuated by bright lips and earrings. I also treated myself to a birthday haircut and my husband and I had an incredibly decadent dinner involving a Monte Cristo sandwich, gourmet macaroni and cheese with breaded leeks, and a cake truffle. Next year, I'm pretty sure Sam and I will be celebrating our birthday together, which will be even more amazing.

How do you celebrate your birthday?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When was your birthday?! Happy Belated birthday by the way! You look amazing, love the touch of sequins.

My birthday was this past weekend and I wore a full sequin dress (a maxi one) it was kind of cold, but not as bad as the weather we had the week before, so it almost felt like a heat wave ;)

Lauren said...

Thanks Rachel! Our birthday was Friday the 25th.

I love your sequined dress. It's really festive.