Thursday, January 3, 2013

Daily Look: Happy New Year!



Top: Dorothy Perkins // Pants: BDG via Urban Outfitters // Boots: Asos // Earrings: Loft // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Lips: Revlon Certainly Red

I wore this outfit to my dad's annual New Year's Eve party, and nearly all the pieces of it were recent acquisitions. The lipstick and boots were presents from my mom, Sam gave me the top, and I picked up the earrings during a post-Christmas sale. I was going for a casual look that was still festive and fun, and I love the way it turned out so much that I think this will be a go-to outfit for me.

We ate way too much food and did some bad karaoke (complete with backup dancing courtesy of my husband and cousin). At the end of the evening, my dad and his wife gave the best performance award to the Smooth Criminals, as they christened us, and I am now the owner of some incredible guitar-shaped sunglasses.

How did you spend New Year's Eve? What did you wear?

1 comment:

m said...

are your pants leather?! they almost have a sheen to them.