Monday, January 7, 2013

Daily Look: Green Gingham



Shirt & Jeans: J. Crew // Sweater: Gap //Boots: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom // Earrings: Francesca's // Ring: Asos

I was very coordinated yesterday, with green from my pants to my fingernails. You would have thought that dressing up like a shamrock would have brought me some luck, but it took all day to finally kick in! Lauren and I ran all over trying to get a dance game, only to find that it wasn't any good. It took a little work, but we finally convinced the store to let us exchange it for a better one. Alas, by the time we got it all done, it was too late to play.

At least I have something fun to look forward to after a long work day today!

1 comment:

. said...

This is so so cute.
Yay dance games though! I've been begging my mum to buy Zumba (they no longer do it at my old gym)... Which is kinda similar haha

The Lovelorn