Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Day at the Beach

Since summer vacation started, I've been in serious planning mode, shopping, researching, and anticipating our California vacation in July. Yesterday alone I spent probably 6 hours finding restaurants to eat at while we're in San Francisco. But I've also been thinking about the beach bum portion of our trip, which has led to shopping for cover-ups, bathing suits, and hats. Here's what I'll be packing for a day at the beach.


Beach Day




You might notice that many of these items--the hat, the sunscreen, the cover-up, the SPF 30 lip balm--are expressly designed to keep the sun at bay. Don't get me wrong, I love the sun, but have you seen how pale my skin is? The sun is not always my friend. And besides, I have big plans to look young forever (just let me have this), so I need all the help I can get.

What do you pack for a beach trip? 

No comments: