Monday, June 23, 2014

Roundup: The Best New Earring Trends

It's summer, school's out, and I'll be honest: I don't wear jewelry as often during the warmer months as I do during the rest of the year. No, it doesn't make me any hotter to have a bracelet on, and no, it doesn't take more than a few seconds to grab some earrings before I head out, but the fact is, summer makes me lazy, and the casual clothes I typically wear don't exactly scream for jewelry. That said, I can't help it. I've been thinking about earrings and noticing that there's a whole new crop of them to choose from. For just about as long as I can remember, there were only so many types of earrings. You had your hoops, your studs, your danglers, and that was about it. But now, there are so many more types available, so I put together some of my favorite new earring trends.

New Earring Trends





Will you be trying out any of these new earring styles? Which ones are your favorites? I just bought the tunnel chain earrings and the Madewell embellished hoops, plus a full ear cuff from H&M (not pictured here), but I'd love to get a mini cuff and an ear jacket. 

No comments: