Friday, June 13, 2014

Daily Look: Hat Hair



Shirt: Peter Pilotto for Target // Skirt: H&M // Shoes: Loft // Earrings: Francesca's // Lips: MAC Peach Blossom // Ring: Madewell // Bracelet: Forever 21, Gift

I decided to let my hair grow out so that I could put it up during the summer, so I haven't had a haircut since January. Sadly, that means that my hair is going through some serious growing pains right now. It's not as long as I hoped it would be at this point, and although I can technically put it in a ponytail, it's not a particularly cute one. I was so frustrated by the task of trying to whip my wild mop into submission yesterday that I gave up and threw a hat on to cover up the mess. I'm super not used to wearing hats, and they always make me feel a little strange, but I think I'm going to have to get over it because they sure do make life easier.

What do you do with your hair during the hot months? Do you ever use a hat to cover up a bad hair day?

No comments: