Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Daily Look: Beat the Heat



Shirt: ModCloth // Shorts: Gap // Shoes: Dolce Vita via DSW // Earrings: Francesca's // Stacked Rings: The Limited // Green Stone Ring: Madewell

This is an outfit that I wore running errands on Monday and pretty much again (with different shorts) yesterday to help my friend make save the dates for her wedding.  This shirt is perfect for summer because it catches every breeze and gives my arms some protection from the sun.  Whenever I wear it, my boyfriend says, "Ooh, that looks comfortable!" which might be a subtle jab from someone else, but from him is the highest praise he could think of for a piece of clothing.  I think if I went out in pajamas he would think I had never looked better. He may have some wires crossed between what looks good and what feels good!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

The heat scoffs at the title of this post. "You cannot beat me, mortal! Ahahahaha!"

But I do like that shirt.