Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Daily Look: Chill Out



Shirt: Zara // Leggings: Loft // Shoes: Converse via Marshall's // Sunglasses: Isaac Mizrahi via Marshall's // Earrings: Etsy // Ring: Vintage

I've never been much of a tights wearer, but once I finally invested in a few booty-covering shirts, I started to feel comfortable enough to leave the house in them.  It also helps that they've become way cuter over the past few years!  I love the sporty seams on the front of this pair and the ankle zippers that look cool and make them way easier to get on and off.  But most of all I love that they are crazy comfortable!  I wore this outfit on the car ride home from Waco this weekend and was so cozy that I didn't even change when I went to a friend's for dinner.  I have a feeling my friends are going to be seeing a lot of this outfit during these chilly months!



What do you wear when you're chilling out?