Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Daily Look: Fall Tweed



Dress: Madewell // Tights: Via Spiga via Marshall's // Shoes: Gap // Earrings: Banana Republic // Bracelets: Ann Taylor, Forever 21 // Rings: Madewell, Gift // Lips: Mary Kay Compassion

It's November and there was a little bit of a chill in the air, so, as Texans are apt to do, I took it as an opportunity to break out some of my new fall clothes. I got this dress over the weekend, but the booties have been languishing in my closet since early September, waiting for boot season to begin. I even cracked open a brand new pair of tights; it's always nice not having to inspect them for runs or snags (it's the little things). Sadly, the weather indoors had me wishing I'd worn a sundress and sandals. Thus begins the season of deciding whether to dress for the weather outside or the cranked-up heat inside.



Have you broken out your fall clothes yet? What temperature do you wait for?