Friday, November 14, 2014

Outfit Inspiration: Gwyneth Paltrow's Chic Plaid

I love perusing the interwebs for great outfit inspiration. Some of my favorite celeb street style stars are Miranda Kerr, Jamie Chung, and Keri Russell, just to name a few. But I recently came across a picture of Gwyneth Paltrow, who doesn't normally come to mind when I think about the most stylish actresses, looking great.


I love this outfit because it's nothing particularly new or crazy, but it's just put together so well, and it would be super easy to re-create for a lot less money than Ms. Goop's Valentino and Saint Laurent-filled version. Just tuck a plaid button-down (adding that to my wish list!) into a full black skirt, throw on a pair of black booties (and, assuming it's chilly where you are, a pair of tights), and you're good to go. Paparazzi-proof sunglasses are entirely optional.


Gwyneth Paltrow Style




Would you steal Gwynnie's style?

No comments: