Thursday, December 15, 2011

Daily Look: All that Glitters








Cardigan: Victoria's Secret // Skirt: Express // Tights: J. Crew // Shoes: Nine West via endless.com // Earrings: Banana Republic

It's another day of shimmer and shine for me. My mom gave me this sequined sweater for Christmas many years ago, but I'm still in love with it. Around this time every year, I break it out of my closet and take it for a spin. And let me tell you, it's a crowd-pleaser. My students were commenting all day long about how I had my swag on. For those of you who don't spend all day with teenagers, look it up on urban dictionary.

5 comments:

Twinmom said...

That sweater is still awesome! I have borrowed it a few times and wish I had one myself!

Erica Kanney said...

So chic! You two inspire me... I'll have to find time once I go back to work to put together some more thoughtful work looks :)

Lauren said...

Thanks girlie! For me, setting out my clothes the night before is the key. If I didn't, I'd probably end up wearing the same thing all the time. I hope you have an amazing first holiday with Levi!

m said...

WOW WOW WOW. love it!

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY LOVE IT!!