Friday, December 2, 2011

Daily Look: Dots and Stripes







Blouse, Bracelet: Banana Republic // Cardigan, Corduroys: Gap // Boots: Nine West via endless.com // Necklace: NYC Chinatown // Belt: H&M

This is one of my favorite Friday looks because it is put together and shows some evidence of effort while still maintaining a casual vibe. Stripes and dots are two classic prints that I can never get enough of, and I feel like they were meant for each other, especially when both patterns are on the subtle side.

Oh, and guess what. I decided to go all super crazy and button this blouse up all the way for the first time after seeing lots of stylish ladies (and gents) do so. What can I say? I'm a wild woman!

1 comment:

m said...

the necklace really makes this sweet and feminine. I love any blouse with a peter pan collar!