Saturday, December 3, 2011

Daily Look: Brass in Pocket







Shirt: Loft // Pants: Gap // Boots: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack // Ring: Vintage // Earrings: Banana Republic

This is a very casual outfit that I wore grocery shopping and lounging. I love this top's big cowl, stripes, and sweatshirt-like pocket, which is perfect for cold hands. These pants are actually cropped, but with fuzzy socks beneath my boots, my ankles are plenty warm. I like these pants and boots together because I can almost imagine the combination on top of a horse. The cargo pocket adds a little volume to the side of the leg, and the seaming is reminiscent of riding breeches. Now all I need is a helmet and crop...oh, and a dapple gray would really tie it all together.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That top looks so cozy, I want it! Also, because I must...look at that booty!

m said...

you look cozy and cute! great combo.