Friday, December 16, 2011

Daily Look: Holiday Work Party







Sweater: Zara // Skirt: J. Crew // Blouse: Banana Republic // Shoes: Aldo // Scarf: Found // Tights: Target // Earrings: Limited //

Today's outfit is for my company's holiday party, which is taking place in a party barn. We were told that, unlike last year's fancy dinner party, we should stay casual and wear something warm. I still wanted to look festive, so I grabbed a very Christmas-y red sweater and paired it with a lacy mini and some warm boots. To stave off the cold, I also threw on my beloved new reindeer scarf (picked up at an adorable shop in Holland, Michigan during my visit with Lauren last month). Consistent readers may notice that I was inspired by Lauren's Winter Date post when planning my outfit; thanks Lala!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is one of my favorites! Super cute. I'm also going to try to re-create the winter date outfit.

m said...

those booties rule. sammy, you are one of the most precious people I know. love that red jacket!