Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Daily Look: In Black and White








Sweater: Victoria's Secret // Skirt: Anthropologie // Tights: Francesca's // Booties: Cooperative via Urban Outfitters // Bracelets: Ann Taylor, Target // Earrings: The Limited // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

For this look, I went with one of my favorite color combinations. What can I say? Black, white, and red just feel right together, and they're so easy to wear. My nails inspired this look; since I had already painted them red, throwing on some black and white for them to pop against was a no-brainer. Believe it or not, my nails inspire a lot of my outfit choices. It's much easier to change my clothes than it is to change my nail polish, after all. That said, I'm not a slave to my lacquer. If I want to wear something, I will, and if it happens to clash with my polish, well then I guess I'm prepared to live with that. I'm nothing if not courageous.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I love this! My white skirt has been hibernating all winter, but no more!

m said...

good combo of lipstick nails! that sweater is also the right amount of ruffle.