Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Daily Look: Madder Red









Jacket: Andrew Charles via Macy's // Blouse: Francesca's // Skirt: Asos // Tights: Target // Booties: Nine West // Earrings: Limited

I am so crazy about this skirt. Lauren spotted it on sale at Asos, and after some deliberation about whether or not the cutouts were work appropriate, I am finally showing it off! Because there is no being a wallflower in this vibrant shade, I decided to go for an edgier overall look. I am feeling a little rock and roll in my leather and lace, not to mention the red lipstick. It is quite a departure from my lovey dovey Valentine's look, but that is what is so fun about fashion! Your style can have as much range as your personality.

4 comments:

Haley said...

Love this look on you, Sam!

Sheryl said...

That skirt is just wow.

m said...

I squealed when I saw this. I really love it! great look. also, you need a motorcycle. :)

Sam said...

No way, I worked in a brain injury rehab facility. This jacket is as close as I'll every come to a hog!