Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Daily Look: Spots and Dots







Coat: Loft // Blouse, Tights: Asos // Skirt: Club Monaco // Shoes: Nine West // Bracelets: Annie Gogglyn

Although we have been enjoying a surprisingly warm winter, today was quite the cold and dreary day. When I stepped outside, I was surprised at how warm my new faux fur jacket kept me--it's downright cozy!

I picked this little topper up about a week ago on major sale. Even given its shockingly low price, I wasn't sure if it would be versatile enough to justify the purchase. However, my husband talked me into it, and I'm really glad that he did, especially since I found this. If these stylish ladies are rocking this jacket, it must be a keeper.

2 comments:

Sam said...

You are so chic!

m said...

that jacket is BOLD. you make me want to try new things!