Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daily Look: Pink Petals









Blouse, Skirt, & Sweater: Loft // Shoes: Nine West // Tights: Target // Earrings: Francesca's // Bracelet: H&M

Something has gone terribly wrong. It's cold again! Just when I let down my guard and started browsing the internet for sandals, a cold front blew into town. Looking on the bright side, even though I hate to have cold fingers and toes, I am getting a little more wear out of my winter wardrobe. I had totally forgotten this ultra feminine blouse, because it is so hard to see sleeveless tops in my smooshed together closet. Finding it again was almost as exciting as buying something new!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

u r looking soo cute n this outfit :)

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh I love that blouse...I want one! Also, that skirt looks way better on you than it ever did on me.

Unknown said...

you are adorable. ok. first of all i love the idea of this blog!! ahhh so great! i would do the same thing if i had a fraternal twin. and was smart enough to come up with the idea haha. and of course loving the simply elegant look. love the feminine vibe. xoxo <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

Sam said...

Thank you Shikha and Lauren!

Ruby- Thank you for your sweet comment! Being far from one's twin is the WORST, but sharing the blog does help. I still get to see Lauren's outfits, so she continues to inspire me to up my game!

m said...

pretty in pink!