Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Daily Look: The Oscar Goes To...










Dress: Anthropologie // Sweater: Forever 21 // Shoes: Guess // Hairband: J. Crew // Bracelet: Found // Earrings: Etsy // Ring: Gift

I love any excuse to wear this vintage-inspired dress, so when Lauren posted about having a dressy Oscars viewing party, I immediately knew what I wanted to wear. I usually don't splurge on Anthropologie, but I had a gift card and, y'all, this dress has a petticoat! I even broke out my platform heels for the occasion, which make me a good six feet tall.

It was a fun night for fashion. I especially loved Emma Stone's dress (and her hilarious award presentation). Who was your favorite this year?

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Did that belt come with the dress, or was it your own addition? (Either way it's amazing!)

Lauren said...

Super cute. Your hair reminds me of how Michelle Williams wore hers to the Golden Globes (I think it was...).

Sam said...

It came with the dress! I wish I could take credit for the cuteness!