Saturday, September 1, 2012

Daily Look: Animal Instincts



Shirt: Ann Taylor // Skirt: J. Crew // Shoes: GoMax via Ella Blue // Sunglasses: via Marshall's // Earrings: Francesca's // Bracelets: Annie Gogglyn, Gift // Nails: Sally Hansen Blue me Away // Lips: Milani Rose Hip

I wore this outfit to go get a much-needed haircut (it's been over four months!). My hair had gotten to the point where ripping it all out seemed to make about as much sense as attempting to wrangle it into submission. That's when I know it's time to call the salon to make an appointment. Without all that extra weight on my neck, I feel so much lighter. I love that fresh haircut feeling!

How do you know when it's time for a new cut? And does it always put a little spring in your step?

1 comment:

Sam said...

I love it! It looks so cute!