Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Daily Look: Baby Shower



Dress: Banana Republic (consignment) // Shoes: Bandolino via DSW // Bracelet, Earrings: Banana Republic // Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick // Nails: Sally Hansen Deep Blue Sea

I wore this outfit to my friend's baby shower. We had so much fun playing games, eating, oohing and aahing over adorably tiny baby clothes, and catching up. We did a round of mad libs that led to hysterical fits of laughter--I haven't done one in forever, but it turns out they're just as fun now as they were when I was a kid. And if they are to be believed, the baby will be delivered by a lawyer in the White House, will weigh 1,000 pounds, and will be born with her middle finger pointing up.

What are your favorite baby shower games? When was the last time you did a mad lib?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooh, super cute dress!
I don't really participate in baby shower games but I love watching the one where a lady has to feed another one baby food with a blindfold. Hilarious. I also love the one where the participants have to drink the apple juice from a baby bottle. :)

Sam said...

You looked adorable! I love shower games--who comes up with those things?