Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Runway to Reality: Moschino Cheap & Chic Fall 2012

We may not have true fall weather here in Texas quite yet, but there is definitely a crispness in the air that has me pining for jackets and warm beverages. I was looking through some of the Fall 2012 runway pictures that Lauren had pinned, trying to get ideas for the coming season when I stumbled across this cool girl look:

Although it is certainly chic, this look is far from cheap, so I decided to see if I could put together a similar look on a budget. I actually think it is pretty close! The prices for my take on the look range from $8 for the head wrap to $200 for the skirt. I had a hard time finding a truly affordable pleated skirt in this color, but I think it could easily be substituted for another color (I plan to try it with my tan pleated skirt).

Cheap & Chic




Would you mix sweet details with a military jacket? I know I'm going to try it!

No comments: