Monday, September 10, 2012

Daily Look: Pencil Pusher



Shirt: Old Navy // Skirt: Anthropologie // Shoes: Bandolino via Endless // Earrings: Francesca's // Ring: Gift // Bracelet: H&M

To start out this school week, I am wearing my most teacher-y outfit! I actually got the skirt as a gift back in college, but it is always a big hit in the school hallways. I'm pretty sure I only wore it once last year, yet somehow I am known by all for my pencil pencil skirt.

I do think I may need to take it to the seamstress to have the bottom tapered before its next outing. I'd like more of a pencil skirt silhouette; it is just looking a little too boxy to me these days.

Do you ever get older items altered to fit new styles?

4 comments:

Twinmom said...

Love this skirt, and have borrowed it quite a few times!! Yes, I have altered clothes to fit changes in fashion!!

Lauren said...

It's still cute after all these years!

Kisses Aren't Contracts said...

Love your blog!

xoxo Shauna

kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Thanks Shauna!