Thursday, September 12, 2013

Daily Look: All American



Shirt: J. Crew // Skirt: American Apparel // Shoes: Soft via DSW // Earrings: Francesca's

The blue and white stripes on this button-up are so patriotic that I just had to pair them with some red shoes. The patten on my wedges have kind of a Danish feel to me, so maybe I'm uniting nations. I have been getting lots of use out of all of my wedges this school year, and these are by far the most comfortable. Of course they're high enough that, combined with my above average height, I tower over most everyone else at work.  It's always interesting to hear little voices calling "she's tallllll" as I pass. Just part of working in an elementary school I guess.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

I love this look, it's so clean and chic! Also, I ADORE your hair


Blue Valentine Vintage