Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Daily Look: Country Style



Shirt: J. Crew // Skirt: American Apparel // Shoes: Chinese Laundry via ModCloth // Hair clip: Loft // Earrings: Gift // Bracelet: H&M

This is a look that I wore to work that I think really fits into the small town aesthetic where I work. Not that most people out in the country wear faded floral shirts, or anything much different than we do in the city, but this is how I like to imagine that things are. Does that make any sense? Anyways, I am loving this amazing weather, and that is all that really matters!

Anyone else enjoying the cooler mornings, and maybe a pumpkin-y treat or two?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Super cute! There was definitely a tiny chill in the air this morning, which felt good, then it got into the mid-90s! What the heck?