Friday, September 6, 2013

Daily Look: Wearing the Pants



Shirt, Necklace, Earrings: Banana Republic // Pants: Ann Taylor // Bracelets: Forever 21 // Shoes: Libby Edelman via Marshall's // Sunglasses: via Marshall's

I decided to go for head-to-toe blue for this work outfit. Because the colors are so similar and the pattern of the top is on the subtler side, I barely noticed that I was mixing prints. I've mentioned before that I'm not the biggest fan of dress pants because I have such a hard time finding ones that fit me properly (without creating the dreaded Saggy Butt Syndrome--the horror!). These are basically the perfect pants for me because they fit in the waist, are made of a soft fabric that's both comfortable and sag-resistant, and are slim without being skin tight. I wish I could have them in every color, but alas, I was only able to find them in this pattern.

Have you ever had pants that sagged in the rear, or is this just a me thing?

1 comment:

Kiley Kate said...

I have the opposite problem where the rear is filled out but the waist band gaps or the legs are too loose. I feel your pain, putting on a dress is just so much simpler.