Monday, November 25, 2013

Daily Look: Professional Pink



Shirt: J. Crew // Skirt: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Nine West // Earrings: Banana Republic // Bracelets: James Avery, Ann Taylor // Rings: Madewell

Pink is definitely not the first color that comes to my mind when I think about professional clothing, but this top proves that it can easily be just as office-appropriate as (and a lot more fun than) its more muted, neutral counterparts. For me, fit is always the most important thing when I'm looking at a new item of clothing, and that's what I like best about this shirt. It's fitted, but not so much so that it gapes, which is hard to find in a button-down. My husband got it for me as a Christmas present last year, but, for some reason, this was the first time I wore it. It won't be the last!

Do you have certain colors that you tend to wear when you're going for a professional look? Do you shy away from bright shades, or are you, like me, drawn to them?

No comments: