Monday, November 18, 2013

Daily Look: Statement Necklace



Blouse: Ann Tayor // Pants: Loft // Shoes: Zara // Earrings: Francesca's // Bracelets: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Target // Necklace: Won

I won this sparkly necklace in the teacher's lounge by being the first to answer a trivia question correctly. When I chose this particular piece, I wasn't sure if I had anything that it would go with, but it was just too pretty to pass up. After scouring my closet, I found this neon green shirt, which I bought a few weeks ago but hadn't worn yet. I decided to pair it with these animal print velvet pants to make the outfit a teensy bit more autumnal, seeing as it is technically November (not that it felt like it outside).

Have you ever won anything? I never win anything (but maybe I can't say that any more)!

No comments: