Monday, November 11, 2013

Daily Look: Sweater Blocked



Sweater: Gap // Jeans: H&M // Boots: Sam Edelman // Earrings: Francesca's // Sunglasses: via Marshall's // Lips: MAC Girl About Town

It may have been in the 70s and sunny today, but I will take any opportunity to wear a sweater (which is kind of funny considering that I only owned 1 or 2 sweaters 5 years ago). If I waited to wear them until it was actually cold outside, they'd be languishing in my closet, waiting until January to be taken for a spin. Instead, I opt for a lightweight, breathable one whenever I get the chance. I wore these jeans with a different sweater out to dinner with my in-laws on Friday, and I wore this colorblocked sweater with different jeans on Saturday, so I decided to put pieces from each outfit together yesterday to go grocery shopping. It was pretty warm in the sun, but there was a nice, cool breeze, which is basically my favorite kind of weather. Meanwhile, in my former residence of Indiana, it's supposed to snow up to 6 inches tonight. Yee-ouch.

What's your temperature cutoff when it comes to wearing a sweater?

No comments: