Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Runway to Reality: Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2013

One of my absolute favorite runway shows from Fall 2013 (and maybe ever) was Dolce and Gabbana. They sent some of the most intricately beaded dresses I've ever seen down the runway, then, as if they weren't opulent enough already, topped them off with crowns. Sadly, my life doesn't have many crown-wearing occasions, but there was at least one look from the show that could work in everyday life.




With a slightly-less-regal belt, this outfit could easily be worn to work or on a date. Here's my runway-inspired (but with down-to-earth prices) version.

Runway to Reality: Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2013




Would you wear this outfit? Would you love an excuse to wear a crown in public (or is that just me)? 

No comments: