Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Daily Look: Sherbet Orange and Dove Grey



Shirt: Ann Taylor // Pants: Gap // Shoes: Taryn by Taryn Rose via DSW // Earrings: Loft // Bracelet: James Avery // Lips: Face Stockholm French Martini

I was excited when I woke up this morning and realized it was warm enough to break out these moto-inspired twill pants (that's a contradiction) that I got as a Christmas present. I've been wanting to wear them, but it's been surprisingly chilly this winter (at least by Texas standards), so I've been a slave to boots and tights. The warmer weather also gave me the opportunity to wear this pastel top, which I haven't worn in quite awhile. Of course, as I should have known, my normally-blazing-hot classroom was actually nice and cool today, so I was shivering indoors while it was nice and warm outside. Of course.

Have you gotten a chance to wear any of your spring clothes yet?

1 comment:

Sam said...

I love those pants!