Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Runway to Reality: Bottega Veneta Fall 2014

While it may not have been the glitziest or most glamorous runway, Bottega Veneta's Fall 2014 show was one of my favorites for sheer wearability. I felt like I could wear the looks straight off the runway, and I would be completely comfortable and warm while doing it, with its cozy sweaters and skirts. Sweater + skirt + boots has long been my go-to winter outfit at work, so of course I was a sucker for this look.


I love how the sweater is chunky yet structured at the waist, and the skirt has such a flattering shape. And of course, it would be super-crazy-easy to re-create this look on a more modest budget. Here's what I came up with:


Runway to Reality




Doesn't that sweater look perfect to snuggle up in on a cold day like today? Would you wear this look?

No comments: